I made some diaper covers. Lucy has three that are too small, three that are too big, and one that's juuuuust right. But now she has three that are just right, because I traced the one that fit to make a pattern for the other two. And here they are.
(Fleece from Freecycle/thrift store) Actually, the dark blue used to be an airline blanket.
Felted sweater from Freecycle. It came pre-felted! The leg cuffs were the sleeve cuffs, and the waistband was the neck. Turned out a lot better than I expected.
Sorry, no action shots... Yet.
And yes, I do feel better now that I've crafted something. Thanks for asking. :-)