08 December 2009

Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar



This Saturday, I will be peddling my wares at the annual Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar at the Oklahoma City Fairgrounds. It will be a marvelous affair. Did you go last year? Well, this year it's in a different place, there will be a ton more vendors, and various non-profits will be there to tell you about themselves. Cool, right? There will also be door prizes, goodie bags for the first 50 shoppers through the doors, kids crafts, a band... It's really more like a carnival than a craft show, isn't it?


Plenty of your favorite Oklahoma Etsy sellers will be there. And, of course, me. I'll have fresh batches of comic book note cards and recycled book journals, along with board game coasters, Christmas stockings, cute little zipper pouches.... You know the drill.

Be there or be awesome-Christmas-present-less.


Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar
Saturday, December 12, 2009
11 am - 5 pm
Oklahoma City Fairgrounds
[Modern Living Building]
Free admission | Free parking


And if you're lucky, you'll catch a glimpse of my adorable baby, who you'll notice in my post about last year's Deluxe, went by the non-gender-specific name "Bun".

No comments: