09 November 2010

Open House Time!

It's that time of year again! This will be the 4th year for my Holiday Home Show/Open House/Tiny Craft Fair/I Never Know What to Call It. (See my post here for why I have so much fun doing them.) It's this Thursday evening, and this year, it's shaping up to be a lot more like a Tiny Craft Fair than anything else! We've got the crafty goodness of FIVE different ladies to show off!

Taryn makes fabric flowers for headbands and pins.

Jen makes very classy purses and bags.

Karla will be regaling us with some fun Christmas-y items.

Kirsten will bring the housewares -- throw pillows, pillowcases, pot holders, etc.

And then there's me! You know the kind of stuff I make. But look! Pictures of some of my stuff!

[New Jewelry Scrolls!]


[New journals!]

Of course there will also be spiced cider and tasty snacks. And this is strictly a browsing event. We're not interested in making you sit through a speech or accosting you until you buy something.

If you are in the area and you're free on Thursday night, we'd love for you to stop by! Please e-mail me for directions. phile_1013 [at] hotmail [dot] com

1 comment: