26 March 2006

Meet Buford



Ok, so I lied. This is actually going to be a craft and thrifting/rummaging/junking blog. Therefore, I present to you Buford. He's my new briefcase. I found him at the local Goodwill for $2.00. His name is Buford because his ID label says he once belonged to one Buford L. Allen of Las Vagas, Nevada. On the bottom he has an imprint that says he's the property of the US government, but we all know that's not true, now don't we? Anyway, he's in fairly good condition for how old I suppose he is, and he smells just heavenly on the inside. Like old record albums, I think. And books. Just rather musty in a wonderful way. Oh yeah, and I bought him for my fiance under the pretense that he would need Buford when he starts grad school in the fall, but I'm falling more in love with Buford every hour. I guess we'll see about that.

No comments: