25 December 2009

And a Fabulous Day Was Had By All

Merry Christmas, everyone!

It snowed 14 inches here yesterday. It was a beautiful Christmas miracle. Miraculous things include, but are not limited to:
1.) We lost neither power nor internet, despite wind gusts of 65 mph.
2.) Snow for Babby's first Christmas.
3.) We had nary a plan to go anywhere, so we experienced no stress at not being able to leave the house.
4.) Breastfeeding left me even less stressed, as I had no worries about being able to feed my baby if we did lose power.
5.) I bought two bags of cranberries on a whim, and lo and behold, I ruined the first batch of sauce. Saved!

Here is our (fun, laid-back, just-the-three-of-us) Christmas Day in pictures:















3 comments:

Norman said...

Despite Lucy's reluctance to go to sleep after all this excitement, I will still remember this as one of the best days ever.

schupack said...

oh my gosh, I love More With Less!! My mom has been cooking from there forever.

Brigid said...

Lucy looks like she enjoyed her first Christmas. As much as I dreaded the snow, it led to a perfect holiday with just me and my taller half. I'm with you on the no-traveling rule from now on.